At P & G Motors we understand business is about operating efficiently and having your vehicles in top running order is a priority. Let us help you take the burden out of maintaining a fleet of vehicles. We can perform all of your logbook servicing and stamp your book.
Whether your businesses automotive fleet consists of 1 vehicle or 50, we can provide maintenance and a wide range of repairs to most makes and models including passenger cars, vans, 4 wheel drives and light commercial vehicles.
You can expect total peace of mind with our itemised invoices and we follow a strict service system,66-point checklist and use quality brand name parts and oils. We can conveniently pick up and drop off your vehicle to and from your business within our local area, saving you time!
Services are completed in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements and industry recognised guidelines and standards. Qualified Technicians with over 35 years experience who are continually being updated on new car models with service bulletins, troubleshooting, information and regular training.
We can tailor a service that best suits your individual business vehicles needs.
Standard Bosch Car Service Inclusions:
- A “one-stop-shop” for all your fleet needs
- Careful inspections that are carried out according to manufacturer’s specifications, ensuring that the vehicle’s warranty is maintained
- National coverage inclusive of nationwide warranty
- Qualified trained technicians
- A clear explanation of the work to be carried out as well as a cost estimate
- Bosch branded replacement parts where available
- Efficient workshop practices to ensure your vehicles are back on the road faster
Competence you can trust
Partnering with Bosch, an approved automotive component supplier to many of the world‘s vehicle manufacturers, the Bosch Car Service network benefits from the knowledge and experience to keep your fleet of vehicles in top working condition. Our technicians are 100% focused on performing the highest level of vehicle servicing, maintenance and repairs.
Our partner Bosch:
- Routinely and independently conducts audits to assess our workshop’s compliancy with quality standards and services
- Educates our technicians on the latest technological developments
- Provides a complete technical training program to ensure that our technician’s technical expertise is at its optimum
- Provides quality and systems training for workshop managers to ensure consistently high levels of vehicle service