P & G Motors repairs on all cylinder head problems, including head gasket leaks & blown head gaskets.
A blown head gasket is typically the end result of another part failure and/or the vehicle overheating. The procedure that needs to be carried out is as follows:
Remove the cylinder head/s, pressure test the cylinder head/s and inspect for cracks or corrosion, remove valve springs and valves to inspect for wear, inspect entire cooling system including radiator, hoses/pipes, thermostat, belts, water pump, coolant tanks/caps etc.
Our Services For Head gasket repairs
- Remove and replace of head gaskets.
- In-House Cylinder Head Machining. (Milling & Grinding)
- Valve testing and valve seat repairs.
- Valve stem Oil seal replacement, on car and off car.
- Cylinder head pressure testing
- Aluminium Cylinder head welding (eroded or cracked)
- Camshaft Replacement
- Hydraulic Lifter machining or replacement.
- Solid Bucket lash adjustments (Toyota style)
- Cylinder head and Head gasket new parts supply.
We use only quality parts on your vehicle.
All work comes with our 12 Month/20,000km Warranty.
Warranty form which is provided after every job. click below